President&Chief Executive Officer
Chief Cloud Officer
Head Business Lines
Delivery Center Manager Hanoi
Foreign Languages classes and translations Coordinator
Team Leader Physical Layer
Business Development – International Sales, Pentalog Deutschland GmbH
- Commercial policy
- Design to cost – Productivity
- East-west topic
- European vs. worldwide offshoring
- Innovation and strategy
- IT development
- IT outsourcing services
- IT resources
- IT services
- Machine to machine
- Offshore company
- Offshore destinations
- Offshore e-Commerce
- Offshore technology and organisation
- Software publishers
- ISO: we maintain our certification but with 2 observations November 22, 2013ISO: we maintain our certification but with 2 observations […]
- IT Outsourcing Boston, MA - CIC - Pentalog USA October 23, 2013Pentalog Group setting up in the USA […]
- Agreement between Pentalog - IT Outsourcing and Rue de la Paye October 16, 2013Agreement between Pentalog - IT Outsourcing and Rue de la Paye – payment and RH operations company […]
- ISO: we maintain our certification but with 2 observations November 22, 2013
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsAgile Android CIO Cloud cloud computing e-commerce Embedded embedded systems emerging Green IT innovation innovation IT IT IT budget it company IT development IT industry it nearshore it offshore IT offshore press review it outsourcing it outsourcing blog it outsourcing company IT services IT services company IT services company offer IT Strategy M2M Mobile World Congress Mobility Nearshore nearshore outsourcing nearshoring Offshore offshore outsourcing outsourcing reduce costs risk management Scrum social media social networks software development methodologies start-up startup strategic technology trends
- Il n'y a peut-être pas que du bon à @pentalog ! Les Pentaloguiens se lâchent ! Découvrez ce qu'ils aiment chez... http://t.co/skdVDcaTzI 12:04:54 PM June 11, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Aflati direct de la ei cum au ajuns programatori de succes in cadrul grupului @Pentalog http://t.co/m5JnWOao0G 10:14:16 AM June 11, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 2 ans et 1 mois - l’ancienneté moyenne des collaborateurs de @Pentalog Vietnam. #developpement #offshore #asie http://t.co/UMBljYmJpK 02:42:36 PM June 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's happening this week at The Venture Cafe Cambridge Boston http://t.co/l9P99BFtBR 10:14:22 AM June 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Comment réduire de plus de 50% les coûts d’intégration d’un logiciel embarqué ? #embedded http://t.co/YcJEfsrDsd 07:54:07 AM June 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: Mickaël HIVER
As I pointed out in my previous article, the need to be actively present on the mobile market is more than obvious. In the United States, Android continues to make progress with 51.7% on the American smartphone sales market (according to Kantar Wordpanel Comtech) compared to 41.4% registered by iOS and 5.6% by Windows. This difference is even more striking at European level with 70.4% of Android smartphones (also according to Kantar Wordpanel ComTech).
In 2013, Android runs on 867 million devices across all platforms (Smartphones and tablets), and it is expected to reach 1 billion in 2014. Given such figures, it becomes almost mandatory to create or port your application to Android.
These devices are created under many different models. They vary in display size, processing power, communication capabilitiesRead more « Developing for Android requires more testing than for iOS! »
This question comes up very often in the discussions with our prospects and clients: why develop an iOS App?
Simply put, because the need to be actively present on the mobile market (smartphones and tablets) is more than obvious: in 2014, the number of mobile users will exceed the number of stationary Internet users.
On the one hand, we are faced to the increasing popularity of the Android OS on the smartphones and tablets market. On the other hand, communication networks are constantly being improved and practically enable permanent Internet connection (with a varying connection quality). In this context, users tend to privilege mobile sites over native Apps, so this is a fair question to ask.
Developing a native iOS App is less expensive than developing an Android App (from 10 toRead more « Why develop an iOS App? »
Pentalog will attend the Internet & Mobile World trade show (booth No. 34) between Wednesday, September 19 and Friday, September 21 in Bucharest, Romania. It is the first event on this topic in Romania. I’ll attend the trade show together with Cornel, the Pentalog Institute director (consultancy and audit), Radu, one of our Mobile experts, and Cristian, one of our IT project managers in Romania.
We are going to take part in this trade show to present the projects that our 620 Romanian IT engineers and our 120 IT engineers from the Republic of Moldova have carried out in various fields of activity such as eCommerce, mCommerce, real estate management, machine to machine (M2M), presales, crisis management and many others.
We would like to invite you to watch ourRead more « Internet & Mobile World Expo in Bucharest 19-21/09/2012 »
During TechInnov tradeshow in Orly-Sud, I attended a workshop on the concept of “Pitch”. A Pitch in the US represents a very short time to persuade someone, which corresponds to the time to go from the ground floor to the 20th floor taking the elevator. This is essential in the US in order to be able to proceed to the next stage, i.e. a longer meeting over coffee.
When I say very short, I mean between 40s to 2m30 and no more. 40s for the networking, 1min to 2min30 for catching one’s attention and 10min for an investor.
Summarizing all the information about your company in such a short time is very difficult for Europeans. Thus, you have to go to the core, adapt to your interlocutor and to their interests. So, if
It is a fact that most of us hesitate when it comes to turning to a 100% mobile (online) world, as up to now fares have been really high. And, while we hesitate, all the related services fail to take off. Once we receive attractive offers (Thank you Mr Niel ), we’ll most likely have fewer scruples about taking the leap: 3G tablets, 3G ultra-light laptops, etc. Thus, we could be connected “full time” to social networks, to our company’s information systems (IS), to objects (M2M), etc.
The attractiveness of mobile prices will be reflected on full data offers in the field of connected objects (M2M or Machine to machine), which will eliminate the last but one obstacle to M2M take off: its price.
Why did I say “the lastRead more « Mobile market liberalization may bring about a boom in M2M services and real productivity growth! »