President&Chief Executive Officer
Chief Cloud Officer
Head Business Lines
Delivery Center Manager Hanoi
Foreign Languages classes and translations Coordinator
Team Leader Physical Layer
Business Development – International Sales, Pentalog Deutschland GmbH
- Commercial policy
- Design to cost – Productivity
- East-west topic
- European vs. worldwide offshoring
- Innovation and strategy
- IT development
- IT outsourcing services
- IT resources
- IT services
- Machine to machine
- Offshore company
- Offshore destinations
- Offshore e-Commerce
- Offshore technology and organisation
- Software publishers
- ISO: we maintain our certification but with 2 observations November 22, 2013ISO: we maintain our certification but with 2 observations […]
- IT Outsourcing Boston, MA - CIC - Pentalog USA October 23, 2013Pentalog Group setting up in the USA […]
- Agreement between Pentalog - IT Outsourcing and Rue de la Paye October 16, 2013Agreement between Pentalog - IT Outsourcing and Rue de la Paye – payment and RH operations company […]
- ISO: we maintain our certification but with 2 observations November 22, 2013
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsAgile Android CIO Cloud cloud computing e-commerce Embedded embedded systems emerging Green IT innovation innovation IT IT IT budget it company IT development IT industry it nearshore it offshore IT offshore press review it outsourcing it outsourcing blog it outsourcing company IT services IT services company IT services company offer IT Strategy M2M Mobile World Congress Mobility Nearshore nearshore outsourcing nearshoring Offshore offshore outsourcing outsourcing reduce costs risk management Scrum social media social networks software development methodologies start-up startup strategic technology trends
- Il n'y a peut-être pas que du bon à @pentalog ! Les Pentaloguiens se lâchent ! Découvrez ce qu'ils aiment chez... http://t.co/skdVDcaTzI 12:04:54 PM June 11, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Aflati direct de la ei cum au ajuns programatori de succes in cadrul grupului @Pentalog http://t.co/m5JnWOao0G 10:14:16 AM June 11, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 2 ans et 1 mois - l’ancienneté moyenne des collaborateurs de @Pentalog Vietnam. #developpement #offshore #asie http://t.co/UMBljYmJpK 02:42:36 PM June 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's happening this week at The Venture Cafe Cambridge Boston http://t.co/l9P99BFtBR 10:14:22 AM June 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Comment réduire de plus de 50% les coûts d’intégration d’un logiciel embarqué ? #embedded http://t.co/YcJEfsrDsd 07:54:07 AM June 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tag Archives: Android
As I pointed out in my previous article, the need to be actively present on the mobile market is more than obvious. In the United States, Android continues to make progress with 51.7% on the American smartphone sales market (according to Kantar Wordpanel Comtech) compared to 41.4% registered by iOS and 5.6% by Windows. This difference is even more striking at European level with 70.4% of Android smartphones (also according to Kantar Wordpanel ComTech).
In 2013, Android runs on 867 million devices across all platforms (Smartphones and tablets), and it is expected to reach 1 billion in 2014. Given such figures, it becomes almost mandatory to create or port your application to Android.
These devices are created under many different models. They vary in display size, processing power, communication capabilitiesRead more « Developing for Android requires more testing than for iOS! »
This question comes up very often in the discussions with our prospects and clients: why develop an iOS App?
Simply put, because the need to be actively present on the mobile market (smartphones and tablets) is more than obvious: in 2014, the number of mobile users will exceed the number of stationary Internet users.
On the one hand, we are faced to the increasing popularity of the Android OS on the smartphones and tablets market. On the other hand, communication networks are constantly being improved and practically enable permanent Internet connection (with a varying connection quality). In this context, users tend to privilege mobile sites over native Apps, so this is a fair question to ask.
Developing a native iOS App is less expensive than developing an Android App (from 10 toRead more « Why develop an iOS App? »
Enjoy the IT offshore press review!
- Green IT: In search of an energy yardstick (January 30, 2012, Computer World)
- Twitter’s country-specific blocking brings hazards and hope (January 27, 2012, Computer World)
- Facebook IPO could come next week (January 27, 2012, Computer World)
- Indian IT giant to create thousands of European jobs (January 30, 2012, Computer Weekly)
- Neelie Kroes calls for speedy EU uptake of cloud computing (January 27, 2012, Computer Weekly)
- FBI to monitor Facebook, Twitter, Myspace (January 29, 2012, ZDNet)
- Why you can’t afford to resist the cloud (January 27, 2012, ZDNet)
- How to Document Cloud Design Decisions (January 26, 2012, CIO)
- The Top 10 H-1B Visa Users in the U.S. (January 27, 2012, CIO)
- Deutsche Wirtschaft startet mit Elan ins neue Jahr
On Thursday, 13th October, I attended a seminar organized by Orange (the first fruit) on the topic of integrating Apple (second fruit) devices in company activities. I should thank Pierre for his play on words.
About a hundred people showed up the following day of the release of iOS5 in a large conference room at a hotel in Orléans, the seating capacity of which seemed insufficient. One could notice the eagerness of participants, but we weren’t at a keynote.
It is not often that Apple addresses business representatives. This French tour organized by Orange couldn’t be missed. The following presentations were included in the program:
- iPhone & business enterprise
- iPhone application development through the presentation of an Orange subsidiary
- information technology package: Orange’s VDI solution
- BI solution for iPhone/iPad
iOS &Read more « A morning in a fruit basket »