President&Chief Executive Officer
Chief Cloud Officer
Head Business Lines
Bucharest Office Manager
Team Leader Physical Layer
Business Development – International Sales, Pentalog Deutschland GmbH
Managing Director Pentalog Deutschland
- Commercial policy
- Design to cost – Productivity
- East-west topic
- European vs. worldwide offshoring
- Innovation and strategy
- IT consulting
- IT development
- IT outsourcing services
- IT resources
- IT services
- Machine to machine
- Offshore company
- Offshore destinations
- Offshore e-Commerce
- offshore eCommerce
- Offshore technology and organisation
- Software publishers
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsAgile Android big data château des hauts CIO Cloud cloud computing e-commerce Embedded embedded systems emerging innovation innovation IT IT budget it company It consulting IT development IT industry it nearshore it offshore IT offshore press review it outsourcing it outsourcing company IT services IT services company IT services company offer IT Strategy M2M Mobile World Congress Mobility Nearshore nearshore outsourcing nearshoring Offshore offshore outsourcing outsourcing R&D reduce costs risk management Scrum social networks software development methodologies start-up startup strategic technology trends
Tag Archives: innovation
I think it’s high time we had a brief transparent 2013 overview in a plain language.
The consultancy and outsourcing services in digital strategy
As anticipated, 2013 has been a very difficult year. I will no longer insist on the issues we have already debated in January and February. Two weak points would be the activity of the Pentalog-Ausy joint venture – whose sales department is not managed by us and whose most important contract registered a 75% loss (although we had equally signed a contract with the global semiconductor sales leader) – and the one of Pentalog Germany, which registered a less predictable slowdown.
Nevertheless, these two counter-performances have been magnificently absorbed by the French and US markets. The former alone has brought us a 20% growth increase during a gloomy year andRead more « 2013 Year in review »
When reading the article headline I’m pretty much sure most of you will be thinking that Boston and its lobsters swept me off my feet and consider me a day dreamer who would better return to his Château des Hauts in France before losing his marbles. But I will stick to my guns writing this article. I will nevertheless not go further than this as other companies must probably have taken the same path and exceeded our operations in volume. I really have been thinking it through and discussing with specialists: over the years, Pentalog has become the world’s no. 1 startup incubator! And I am just about to tell you why. One of Boston’s finest experts in charge of conducting one of the world’s biggest startup competitions shares my view, as well asRead more « Pentalog is the world’s no.1 startup incubator! »
On March 21st I took part in États Généraux du Cloud organised by EuroCloud France association. It was a truly dynamic day with rich exchanges during the workshops, quality participants and companies that really deserved their prizes.
During this event, Ms Laure de la Raudière, MP (UMP) has made an interesting intervention talking about her vision of the digital economy where cloud has definitely a significant place.
The participants have largely admitted that the innovation and research & development start-up incentives are, in France, well implemented and truly valuable. In addition, emphasis was put on the improvement of OSEO practices.
We received from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research the renewal of our R&D tax credit accreditation for 2012-2014. This enables our customers to integrate part ofRead more « Start-up incentives for innovating companies »
In these election times, in France as well as in the USA, this is a popular word. Easy to use and definitely catchy, it reconciles the extreme left, the extreme right, the extreme center and the elderly. It works almost on its own! There is a risk involved, meaning the potential for a lot of foolish economic decisions, but in general politicians and journalists tend not to care about it.
For example, we systematically forget to say that, when an Indian company orders 127 Airbus planes (which will bring 10 billion to the South-West of France and Northern Germany), this happens because there are more and more Indians who can fly due to earning higher incomes. Of course we want to sell these Airbus planes to them! But it would be even better if theRead more « Relocation, tax spoliation… just of few thoughts concerning the demagogues from all walks of life »
Do you know the 4 not so easy steps to make in order to save the IT industry? The first article of today’s IT offshore press review contains a short presentation of these steps. Do you agree?
- How to Save the IT Industry in 4 (Not So Easy) Steps (February 12, 2012, CIO)
- Twitter finally completes redesign rollout for all users (February 17, 2012, Computer world)
- Six crucial tech companies you’ve never heard of (February 20, 2012, IT World)
- CIO priorities 2012: Ali Jaffri, ICT manager, Gallions Housing (February 20, 2012, Computer weekly)
- Technology ‘geeks’ the most productive employees, says research (February 17, 2012, Computer weekly)
- Singapore CIOs point to value, not cost, to assess IT investment (February 17, 2012, ZDNet Asia)
- No easy recovery for Japanese
Welcome to the IT offshore press review. ComputerWeekly announces that Indian IT services firms are becoming attractive options for strategic partnerships with European enterprises as IT budget constraints persist. Do you agree?
- Offshoring to take a larger slice of flat IT budgets (February 9, 2012, Computer weekly)
- Locals have edge despite Europe IT talent influx to Asia (February 13, 2012, ZDNet Asia)
- The IT Pro report: Cloud Computing in 2012 (February 3, 2012, IT Pro)
- Thousands protest ACTA across Europe (February 13, 2012, IT Pro)
- IT industry must drive broadband to boost UK economy, Intellect tells Annual Regent Conference 2012 (February 9, 2012, Computer weekly)
- 10 Business Skills Every IT Pro Must Master (February 9, 2012, CIO)
- Apple Innovation: 10 Future Tech Ideas (February 9, 2012, CIO)
2012 is set to be a year in which new opportunities start to rise for IT professionals. Let’s see what other subjects we have in the IT offshore press review this week. Enjoy!
- How to cope with HTML5′s dueling standards bodies (January 17, 2012, Computer World)
- Need an agile infrastructure? Do your homework (January 16, 2012, Computer World)
- Tips for Facebook Timeline apps: Beware what you share (January 21, 2012, IT World)
- Wall Street Beat: Enterprise spending helps mixed quarter for tech (January 20, 2012, IT World)
- Public sector IT staff sees largest cut in 25 years (January 19, 2012, Computer Weekly)
- Four key trends in business analytics in 2012 (January 17, 2012, Computer Weekly)
- Innovation’s dirty little secret (January 17, 2012, Computer Weekly)
- The cloud