President&Chief Executive Officer
Chief Cloud Officer
Head Business Lines
Bucharest Office Manager
Team Leader Physical Layer
Business Development – International Sales, Pentalog Deutschland GmbH
Managing Director Pentalog Deutschland
Consultant Projets IT
Managing Director Pentalog Canada
Vice-Delivery Center Manager
- Commercial policy
- Design to cost – Productivity
- East-west topic
- European vs. worldwide offshoring
- Innovation and strategy
- IT consulting
- IT development
- IT outsourcing
- IT outsourcing services
- IT resources
- IT services
- IT strategy
- Machine to machine
- Offshore company
- Offshore destinations
- Offshore e-Commerce
- offshore eCommerce
- Offshore technology and organisation
- Software publishers
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsAgile Android big data CIO Cloud cloud computing digital transformation digitization e-commerce Embedded embedded systems emerging innovation innovation IT IoT IT IT budget It consulting IT development IT industry it nearshore it offshore IT offshore press review it outsourcing it outsourcing company IT services IT services company IT services company offer IT Strategy M2M Mobile World Congress Mobility Nearshore nearshore outsourcing Offshore offshore outsourcing outsourcing R&D reduce costs risk management Scrum social networks software development methodologies start-up startup
Tag Archives: Mobility
On the occasion of the Solutions Connect event this fall, IBM presented the situation and trends of a fast developing market. I have already tackled these trends in a former article (The new SMAC!), reflections that have been confirmed on this Solutions Connect day. This new article is about maintaining the SMACS by adding the Security dimension to Social-Mobile-Analytics-Cloud.
It is always difficult to decide what conference to attend when having to choose from among 7 different fields. My choices were as follows:
- Social Business: Why adopt a social and digital strategy for your company?
- Big Data: Identifying fraud actions in an ocean of data. Where to start from?
- Mobile: How will the Internet of Things revolutionise company business?
- Cloud: Open Cloud Bluemix, the fast evolving PaaS.
Mobility, Cloud computing, IT Budgets and IT Hiring. These are just a few of the subjects in today’s IT Offshore press review! Come and join us on Facebook!
- Expanded IT trade pact would bring huge benefits, study says (March 15, 2012, Computer World)
- IBM moves UK drivers’ private data offshore to datacentre in India (March 19, 2012, Computer Weekly)
- IT managers take on more responsibilities with increased job security (March 15, 2012, Computer Weekly)
- Yahoo to sue Facebook in patent dispute (March 13, 2012, Computer Weekly)
- The 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors Of 2012 (March 15, 2012, CRN)
- Sunday rant: social business? I’m still not buying it (March 18, 2012, ZDNet)
- IT Priorities: 2012 budgets solid; Mobility, price haggling rule (March 19, 2012, ZDNet)
- How mobile, BYOD and younger workers are reinventing IT (February 24, 2012, Computer world)
- Industry giants unite to launch new web-based smartphone tech (February 27, 2012, IT Pro)
- Heads of finance hate big-bang IT projects (February 24, 2012, Computer weekly)
- Your IT career: Making time for continuing education and career development (February 26, 2012, IT World)
- China’s software, IT services industry hits US$292B (February 27, 2012, ZDNet Asia)
- Developers say Android has room for improvement (February 27, 2012, ZDNet Asia)
- Where to Outsource to: Eastern Europe or Asia? (February 27, 2012, ITO News)
- Berechtigungen und
Behind this title which is meant to be a trifle intriguing, I would like to tackle two current topics of interest. First, there is the buzz of the moment caused by the launch of offers by the French mobile network operator Free. Second, our contract signed with our current mobile operator (Orange) is coming to an end.
The first issue refers to the recent launch of the first mobile offer by Free. As you all know it, Free has created a buzz by putting forward a €19.99 offer including unlimited calls to 40 destinations, unlimited SMS/MMS and 3Go of fair-use (not unlimited, but still not bad at all), and a second offer at €2 consisting of 1h of calls and 60 SMS. One can really see the willingness of Free (together with its charismaticRead more « Is Pentalog going to switch its mobile subscription to FREE? »